Just what exactly does this mean?

> Antigen for Exchange found rtvptv.png matching =*.* file filter.
> The file is currently Removed.  The message, "Re: RTV display intended lines", was
> sent from Tony Boom  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
> located at SLPATECH/SLPASGI/SLPATECHSGI.

I got this sent to me as soon as I sent my last posting with the png
attached... Don't anyone tell me it's anything to do with a virus
because it's not!

Not only that, the file wasn't removed because it came back here OK
via the list.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Using The Bat! v2.01.26              ©2ØØ3 - AWB

 Current beta is 2.01.26 | "Using TBBETA" information: