Hello Stefan!

On Monday, November 24, 2003 at 7:32:44 PM you wrote:

> Is this one any better? :-)

A quick one: Partly.

The View Mode Manager now is more complete, also the term "Reverse" is
not exactly intuitive (we don't know what you defined as "normal").
What I also'd like to see - but I may have just overlooked it - is a
more interactive way of ordering and sizing, like directly in the
columns.

The virtual folder for the MT still doesn't remember settings.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.01.50 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't
either. (Murphy's Law on Sex)

 Current beta is 2.01.49 | "Using TBBETA" information: