Hello Tony,

Sunday, November 23, 2003, 3:55:32 PM, you wrote:

TB> Hello Paul,

TB>   A reminder of what Paul Cartwright typed on:
TB>   23 November 2003 at 15:26:12 GMT -0500

PC>> I'm not ready to get a DVD burner yet, I don't think they have
PC>> the standards down yet.

TB> Which is why I bought one that's capable of both + and -

I personally recommend the Hi-Val +/- Drive.  Works really well,
especially as it comes with Nero.  Does CDs as well.

As for AV programs... I was steared towards NOD32 by the group and I
personally love it.  It doesn't make much of an impact on the system
when it's running like some other ones do.

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.01.50 | "Using TBBETA" information: