Peter,

On 03-12-2003 23:07, you [P] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
PK>> Try without Spampal.

P> No SpamPal here. Only K9. It *must* be the name... *lol*

I have tried with Spampal and without.

I have tried with MyGate and without.

I am 100% sure no virus scanners are running.

I downgraded to the latest release version and although CPU% dropped
dramatically, fetching mail is still so slow (to the order 12
bytes/second!) it's unusable.

I have tried fetching the _same_mail_ with Opera M2: that took place
with around 50 KB/second. The _same_ mails, the _same_ POP3 server.

I am going mad!

(Writing from work now as doing it at home is next to impossible. As you
can see I have no problems here, although I am running the same beta as
at home when the troubles began)

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 2.01.56 | "Using TBBETA" information: