Tuesday, December 9, 2003, 1:51:14 AM, MaXxX wrote:

> The lefthand "attachment separator" in the editor behaves nicely and
> without any crashes when clicked. No, it did not crash my Bat a minute
> ago.

You  must  been deluded !  So  do  I!  It  wasn't a crash, it was an optical
illusion!

> Not a single spellchecker problem has been reported.

Well,  if you don't mind to unset and set again the language there is no
problem  at  all.  Now,  think  about it! Unset and then set. Doesn't it
remind you of windows (reboot and voila!)

--
George M. Menegakis, System & Network Administration
Using The BAT! v2.02 CE

 Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information: