Hello,

MS> Back to my message header issue now. I have added 'Mail-Followup-To'
MS> as a user defined header field to my preferences. Then went on to
MS> switch it on for display on the header part of the preview pane, and
MS> noticed that it wouldn't show this line completely, yet gave me a
MS> scrollbar to allow me to scroll it into view.

Click your custom header on Options\Messages\Message Headers, select
your custom header and click Edit button. Unselect the "Display this
field on the scrollable part of the header pane" option.  This should
help.

 Zeynel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Translation of Turkish The Bat!
Using The Bat! v2.02 CE RC

 Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information: