Hello Denis!

On Thursday, December 11, 2003 at 5:36:55 PM you wrote:

> When  I run TB minimized (options "Minimize to the System Tray" is on)
> it's  not  active  until  I  click  TB-icon  in tray - don't check new
> e-mail, don't show unreaded messages... It do nothing :(

Can't confirm. TB is started minimised over here and polls the servers
for my accounts as I defined it when started and then every half hour.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

If all men acted from enlightened self interest, the world would be a
paradise in comparison to what it is. (Bertrand Russell)

 Current beta is 2.02 CE FINAL | "Using TBBETA" information: