Hi Oliver Busa,

it was Montag, 19. Januar 2004 at about 19:03 you wrote
-at least in parts- in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> If you open an address book, The Bat! shut down immediately.
> To reproduce, choose 'Message' -> 'Open adress book...'.

I have no such menu item, not in the "message" button menu list. In
the address book all works fine: both, when I select "file" -"new
message" or by right clicking on any entry in it.
So, I cannot confirm your mistake here. I am using Beta 40 under Win
XP pro.

--
kind regards
Markus Wilhelm

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/40 | "Using TBBETA" information: