Hello, Richard.

You wrote 23.01.2004 @ 7:49

>> XP unread mail on Welcome screen
>> Download:  http://klirik.narod.ru/arc/xpwelcome.tbp

RA> Intressting, but could anyone tell me how I get working this? Of
RA> course I've added in TheBat!, but when I press win + l, there isn't
RA> shown anything about eMails. Have I missunderstand the Macro, is there
RA> a Windows Option, which isn't set correct or something elese. Maybe
RA> there is a manual, but I couldn't find it, between all this strange
RA> russian letters :-).

There are two macros exported by this plugin. Their names are intuitive, and
they have no parameters. Just create a sorting rule for all incoming letters and
set one macro to be executed every time new letter come (for example, by
saving the letter into fake text file uses this macro in template), and the
second one - for "read" messages.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/45 | "Using TBBETA" information: