shemming,

On 30-01-2004 15:02, you [sec] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
sec> ... an option to allow ctrl+] to skip across accounts?

sec> This one bugs be a thousand times a day.

Strangely enough, nobody supported my request when I made it in May 2002
<https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000944>!

Fortunately, somebody made it a bug and now it appears some attention
has been put to this (sorry, but I cannot find it in the BT - could
somebody post a link)?

(I don't like the virtual folder ticker)

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information: