Allie,

On 05-02-2004 12:33, you [A] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
A> I couldn't get TB! to connect to the server. The server simply kept
A> disconnecting.

I have been unable to do this to my MailMax server since Feb 3.

A> I set all folders to headers only and to delete cache on exit.

A> That worked.

Not here. Maybe my server has been dead for some days (I don't use it
that often).

A> With this sort of frailty, I'd propose that an empty cache option be
A> added to the folder right click context menu. At the moment, I have
A> to bring up the folders properties to clear the cache for the folder.
A> Of course, what could naturally follow is cache clearing being added
A> to the folder maintenance panel. In this way one could easily clear
A> the cache for multiple folders or the entire account.

Good idea. The sad thing is that all colour groups, memos, etc are lost
when you have done this. I'd like for this to go in a separate file for
IMAP folders.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/53 | "Using TBBETA" information: