Hi Allie,

on Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:56:47 -0500GMT, you wrote:

PM>> when I check a PGP signed message with GnuPG selected in OpenPGP
PM>> versions, it opens a window with the signature status as it always
PM>> did. But I cannot copy the selected text to clipboard any more.
PM>> Anyone else?

AM> gpg: Signature made 02/08/04 12:44:53  using DSA key ID E10774CE
AM> gpg: Good signature from "Peter Meyns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

AM> As you can see. Not confirmed here.

Thank you Allie, so it is something only here or only on Win98SE.
Let's wait for a response from another Win98 user, if there is... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

The only problem with troubleshooting is
that sometimes the trouble shoots back.

Winamp currently playing: Monty Python - Sit On My Face

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/59 | "Using TBBETA" information: