Dear Tero,

TR> Is there some handy way storing these contacts to the LDAP directory ?

LDAP servers use different schemas, some of them give it away, others
don't - this is a problem. Each LDAP server provides its own client
for managing data on the server, AFAIK. Generally, The Bat! LDAP
protocol implementation allows adding data to a LDAP directory, but it
requires LDAP Schema support, which is quite a complex task and may
not work for many servers (this is why we've disabled the feature)...

So, the best way of exchanging data is to use LDIF files, I guess...

--
Sincerely,
 Stefan

...Do witches run spell checkers?

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/59 | "Using TBBETA" information: