On Monday, February 9, 2004, 21:18, Alexander Leschinsky wrote:

> I leave a lot of possible languages available (but can kill all
> except English)

I have understood you are managing - maybe even responsible for - the
BT. Just out of curiosity, who are you and what are your relation with
Ritlabs? Are you a Ritlabs employee or are you doing this on a
voluntary basis just like Leif, Allie and Marck are moderating these
lists?

As I said, it's just out of curiosity, if you by any reason don't want
to answer, then don't.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/53 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/59 | "Using TBBETA" information: