>> Folder must exist on server - assigning it in The Bat isn't enough

> The folder does exist on the server. Works fine from my home computer
> -- and works fine with Becky on both my home and work computers.

Furthermore, on my work computer (which I am presently at), I
have 3 IMAP accounts. 2 save sent messages to the IMAP sent
folder as instructed, 1 account does not. That account does not
save sent messages *anywhere*, they are simply gone.

I have tried deselecting the setting to use the IMAP sent folder
so it would use a local sent folder instead. Sent messages are
not copied to a local sent folder either.

I really need to resolve this ASAP as keeping sent messages for
the account in question is crucial. Any ideas?

--
Dave
Using The Bat! v2.04 RC/2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.03 RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: