Bonjour Peter,

  Il est indéniable que Peter Olsen a proféré le
  jeudi 19 février 2004 à 17:55:53 GMT +0100

PO> I also had a graphics bug in the connection centre, where it looked
PO> like a bitmap which had been enlarged quite much were in the middle.
PO> But that was on an earlier beta version (maybe beta40 or something).
PO> Can you post a picture of how it looks????

I remember your mail and, as far as I remember, the bug started on my
PC roughly at the same time, although it looked somehow different here
(the transparent parts around the circle remain in the window
background colour - see attachment). I loaded all the different betas
with no change.

I have just downloaded and tried again "The Bat! v2.02 CE RC2" of
December 6, 2003 (sounds like archeological digging :) and the bug is
definitely NOT present in it. But it is there with beta 21

As it is a minor cosmetic problem, I did not
bother until today as the new update is due to come. I don't really
mind living with this buglet :), I just wanted to know what causes it.

Francis