Hello Paul,

Paul> message has not been sent. Server reply- we do not relay without
Paul> RFC2554 authentication.

You sent it to which address from which address using which server?

You should be able to send e-mail to tbtest AT saltedbrain DOT org
from whatever account you use to normally send mail. However, you can
not send mail using my server unless I have created a mail account
specifically for you.

From the error message, it looked like you used my server to try and
send mail from an address which was not tbtest AT saltedbrain DOT org.
If you had sent mail using tbtest AT saltedbrain DOT org, you wouldn't
have gotten anything back as it goes straight to the bozo bin.

Drifthat was able to send a message to tbtest AT saltedbrain DOT org
using his own e-mail account and server.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.05 Beta/14 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

 Current beta is 2.05 beta 14 | 'Using TBBETA' information: