Dierk Haasis, [DH] wrote:

DH> Is there any reason why the bundled version of BayesIT looks so
DH> different from the free one? And why is it installed without
DH> asking, resulting in an idiotic "Can't create folder" upon first
DH> starting TB 2.10.00?

I didn't get that error message upon installing the full release here.

However, upon inspecting my installation folder, the Bayesit directory
is there with the Bayesit files in there. Upon checking the plug-ins
panel in the preferences, the plug-in isn't enabled.

I guess they don't make the installation optional because it's 425KB
of space being used if you don't enable the plugin? <shrug>

I do feel it should be optional, but I'm trying to rationalize its not
being made optional. :)

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.10 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

 Current beta is v2.10 RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: