Hello John,

Monday, April 19, 2004, 2:37:05 AM, you wrote (possibly edited):

> This may sound funny/obvious, but do you use multiple monitors or any sort
> of virtual desktop? ..I don't know off hand if the programming needs to
> consider such stuff if it's automatic. Hence Word working and TB!
> not..

No,  no virtual desktop of any sort or multiple monitors. It is indeed
odd  that  many  other  applications  on  my system make sure that the
tooltip  stays  within the confines of the application window, but The
Bat  doesn't, in my case. All tooltips in The Bat are "right aligned",
if  I  may so use the expression. That's why at the righthandmost side
of the active window, they are not completely shown.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: