Hello John,

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:05:34 -0400 GMT (22/04/2004, 01:05 +0700 GMT),
John wrote:

TF>>> Has this been fixed?

J> Nope. However it is possible now to achieve this with a virtual
J> folder, which I find pretty handy. Being able to keep the message
J> base in a common folder set to show all and then using the VF for
J> showing unread only.

The advantage of the Unread tab is that I can still choose which
folder I want to read first. In the office I have seperate folders for
each country where mails come from. So I read message in some folders
immediately, others when I have time. The Unread tab is the perfect
solution for me, as it shows only the folders with unread messages,
and still allows me the choice.

I can probably set the folder to be shown in the VT as well (didn't
try), but that takes away a lot of the convenience as all messages
will be shown in the same (virtual) folder.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

From page 468 of "Using Turbo C++" by Herbert Schildt: REMEMBER: The
private parts of an object are accessible only by functions that are
members of that object. (Well, there goes free love...)

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: