Hello,

is there anyone which uses the Kaspersky AntiVirus Plugin (4.0.1.1)
and which can confirm this report in the BT:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002697
(Kaspersky Anti-Virus PlugIn crashes, when a message contains the
sober.f virus)

If you want to test it, send me a personal message and I'll send you
the virus, because I think it's a bad idea to send the virus to the
whole list.

I further more think, that this is a very critical bug, because the
PlugIn crashes silently in the background and doesn't detect the virus
(neither can scan any more) and the user don't even notice. (I know,
that you aren't so stupid, to run a *.pif file, but nevertheless might
somebody have a blackout and ...)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Richard Anders

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: