Hello MAU,

Monday, May 3, 2004, 1:37:33 PM, MAU wrote:

>> The VFs pretty much replace the Bookmark feature with VA.

M> Not completely though. I still wish wish I could flag (assign to colour
M> group) a message as "For Reply" .AND. "Important" .AND. "For Reference",
M> if you now what I mean.

Not really.

You were probably a more advanced user of VA than I. Probably the same
with TB. I got into some of the basic stuff, filtering, and did mail
merges. VA was a resource in that it could store large mail base, and I
could use bookmarks to find/store important stuff. TB covers VA from and
email perspective with VFs and more with the macro capability. I do wish
you could do a mail merge from data from some type of tab or comma
delimited file. You wouldn't have to jump through hoops to put the data
temporarily in the AB.

The benefit of VA for me was really the all in one and it threaded
discussions pretty well. By all in one I mean email, CIS forums, and
newsgroups.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: