Hello The Bat! beta users and developers,

please tell me if it is a bug or not:

I use PGP 6.5.8ctk.
I start to write a new mail, with the following settings:
- Message format: HTML/text
- enable OpenPGP
- sign when completed
I put the message to outbox and sign it. Later I decide to edit it
before sending, so I reopen it; the mail opens in the plain text
editor, but it has a Message.html attachment. If I switch back to
HTML/text editing, it would have 2 Message.html attachments.
One more Message.html with every repeat of the steps above.

Is there something about PGP/MIME I'm missing or is it a bug?

Thanks,
 SyP
--

Testing can only show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: