Hello ,

I'm experiencing a curious problem. Bring up the source for any
message by hitting F9.

Now select *just* the message id or e-mail addresses in the source
viewer using the mouse.

I'm getting results like this:

Although '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' is the only string that's
selected, the text actually copied to the clipboard is:

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wish to copy a message id and I get:
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 I get the preceding '<' and the last character 'm' is missing.

Can anyone confirm?

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.02 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: