Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, June 9, 2004, 9:50:21 AM, you wrote:
Thomas> It would be interesting to know whether this applies also to
Thomas> the other people you experienced the shutdown.

It certainly would.

Thomas> MaXxX mentioned an increase in GDI and USER handles. Do you
Thomas> have a tool that can check this? I'm not convinced, but it is
Thomas> a path worth exploring.

Not on hand. I could probably track one down.

Thomas> If there is something wrong with the feed, it still shouldn't
Thomas> make TB crash. Good point.

Possibly.. I haven't had time to test each feed independently yet.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Bet you can't stop reading here <---                     I knew it...

Using The Bat! 2.11.03 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB