Hello 9Val,

Thursday, July 1, 2004, 23:58 you wrote at
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> 3. Would it be possible, that the current part size is shown left from
>>    the photo? So the photo don't jump when the amount of digits

>> 4. Would it be possible to make a option, that the header panel has at
>>    least the height of 144?
> Think it should be not difficult

Thanks a lot, for fulfilled point 3. I really love the improvement.

And I _might_ ask whether these feature are on the task list*:

1. Option to disable the photos (this is a very theoretical feature :)
2. Make a option, that the header panel has at least the heigt of 144

*If they on the task list, _I_ understand that it is planed (< no
guarantee that it'll realized) to introduce them within in the near
future (about 2004).

--
Richard Anders

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: