Hi Chris,

On Tuesday, July 6, 2004 21:54 our local time, Chris Weaven [CW] wrote;

CW> One thing I do notice though, is that sometimes when I click on
CW> mails from myself in the list I get a 'Sun' like face in the corner
CW> and other times, it's blank!?

On playing with this a bit more, I notice that it randomly changes the
smilies!?

Just was just jumping through the messages in the lists and where there
were images for people, they were being added, but where there wasn't an
image, it was showing a random smilie or nothing at all!?

Is this intentional, or is there something wrong here?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: