Hello Feli,

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:23:39 +0200 UTC, Feli Wilcke wrote:

>> So, why not create a different forum? You use the features of TB! to
>> create the one Virtual Folder TBBETA list you want, and I promise you
>> you will get a higher quality feedback from the IMAP users here, of
>> which some are sysadmins that can give you accounts on IMAP servers,
>> install different IMAP servers for you to test and even give you dumps
>> of the TCP conversations.

FW> why is this only possible with an additional list/forum? Why not give
FW> high quality feedback on tbbeta?

I have a day off now, so I'm playing around on the forums. Normally, I
don't want to wade through all the messages to see if I can provide
feedback as I have other things on my mind.

--
Regards, Charles.

Using TB! 2.12 Beta/8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 /Courier IMAP 3.0.5

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: