Hi Charles,

on Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:36:19 +0200GMT, you wrote:

CMG> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:24:32 +0200 UTC, Peter Meyns wrote:

CMG>>> Nope. Maildrop takes care of subject lines with smiley in it, mod:,
CMG>>> little program, etc. But it's getting progressively harder to filter as
CMG>>> people start using subject lines like: "Possible bug?", <emtpy>, etc.

PM>> You can do this in The Bat! with two steps:

CMG> Why? I do it with maildrop on the server so I don't even have to
CMG> download it.

I see. My needs are different. I do want to download all list mails
including "uninteresting" ones, just in case I might want to read them
later. For example: I currently "ignore" all threads about IMAP, as I
don't have it right now. But I may have it in the future. Or sometimes
I see a reply to an "ignored" user and might want to read the original
post. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7, on Win98, 4, 10, build 2222, PII at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: