Hello  9Val,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:09:46 +0700 GMT (13/07/2004, 23:09 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

MF>>> (WinXP Prof. SP1 - TB! v2.12/rc3)

9>> Appeared in RC3?

TF> Over here, it started with RC3. Today, when I started my computer the
TF> same way as usual, and using RC3, I didn't have the problem. Strange.

Just happened again in RC4. I want to add that from starting TB and
downloading mail to returning to my computer was over 1 hour.
Yesterday when the problem didn't occur, I didn't leave the screeen,
so the "waiting time" may have an influence on whether TB stays in
focus or not. I do not use any screensaver whatsoever (disabled in
Windows settings).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 10. "... stretched out on the
floor to fill out the job application."

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.12 RC/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is v2.12 RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: