Hi Allie Martin

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, at 10:39:01 [GMT -0500] (which was 8:39 AM where
I live) you wrote:

>> I've changed to viewing HTML messages as plain text by default. I'll
>> see how things go with that setting. It shouldn't be long to give
>> feedback on this since the INVALID HTML AV's are quite frequent here.

> I initially thought the problem had disappeared and was about to
> see the Invalid HTML AV screen.

> Back to PTV with no smileys?? :) Shucks. I think I'd prefer forfeiting
> the smileys to putting up with these AV's.

I wanted to follow-up with you. After looking at the problem you were
having, I switched to RTV to see if I could get the same indication.
It worked fine for a couple of days and then WHAM, I got a whole bunch
of messages with your (our) error screen. I only got these from
message received from the TB forums (not that this means anything).
After a restart of TB, the Invalid HTML messages went away. I looked
at the source messages on the server and they display perfectly in
Outlook so it appears to me that this is a bug with TB. Back to PTV
for me as well.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

PGP Keys: idap://keyserver.pgp.com
          idap://europe.keys.pgp.com:11370

Using The Bat! v2.12.04 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1