Hello 9Val,

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:54:25 +0300 GMT (03/08/2004, 00:54 +0700 GMT),
9Val wrote:

9> The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/1 is now available from
9> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

9> Here is a short list of changes:

9> [+] First usable new filtering system

Here is a suggestion I first made several years ago but may have
mentioned again:

We now have seperate filters for

Incoming
Outgoing
Read
Replied

messages. (I am excluding the Selective Download filters, as that is
another functinality.)

The suggestion is to make only one kind of filters, with checkboxes
whether this is an

[X] Incoming
[X] Outgoing
[ ] Read
[ ] Replied

filter. The example shows that I would like filters that I can use ofr
Incoming and Outgoing messages, as I have a lot of such filters, and
having to update only one instead of searching and updating both the
Incoming and the Outgoing lists is cumbersome.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but
eventually you find a hair stylist you like.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: