Hi all,

I wish to change the location of my mail directory and unable to.

I go to the Preferences panel and under the System section, I hit the
browse button beside the Mail Directory path. I select the new
directory I wish to use. I was asked if I was sure. I hit yes. I was
then told that this movement could affect other installations using
the same directory. I acknowledged this. It then comes up with a
prompt that says, 'please wait until the process is finished.' I hit
OK and nothing happens. The prompt remains there and no move is made.

What also happens is that another directory is created in the same
place that the directory I wish to use is. The directory created is
called %Appdata%\Batmail. Why is this new directory structure created
when I've already defined a folder to be used??

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 The Bat!™ v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/4 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

..... Faith is good, but scepticism is better. - Giuseppe Verdi

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: