Hello Jan,

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JR> Could someone tell me when a message is 'normal', i.e. what does
JR>   this mean. It's not un-read because there is a tab for that. Maybe
JR>   it would make more sense to have these tabs be un-read & read.

Well I take it to mean that it refers to the 'read' setting of a message
with whatever colours and fonts are set for that particular Colour Group
(or just use the generic one).

--

Regards,

Richard

| Using The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/6 & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 1
| and the best browser: Opera 7.53 build 3850

PGP public key:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA93B5BE

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: