Stuart Cuddy, [SC] wrote:

AM>> interface is in a sentence type fashion. I've attached a capture of
AM>> one of them.
> Question is when will we be able to see such a simple description,
> rather than the odd copy and paste version we have now. :)

In the capture, what you're seeing is the front end view of the
filter. When we copy the filter in TB!, we're copying the 'filter
source'. The same filter copied from filter.dat in MDaemon would be

,----- /  \
| Condition01=REPLY-TO|contains|AND|tbudl@|
| Action01=copy to dir|"M:\MDaemon\Users\ac-martin.com\imap\TBUDL.IMAP\"
| Action02=delete|
| Action03=stop processing|
`-----

Seems similar to TB! doesn't it? :)

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... Fact is solidified opinion

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: