Hello TBBETA users,

I've been using BayesFilter for about and week now and have been very
impressed with it's detection rate, especially since introducing the
DNS-Blacklist!

But, whenever is misses a mail which I need to class at SPAM, and select
'Specials', 'Mark As Spam' sometimes it causes TB! to hang. The only way
out is to terminate TB! with the 'X' or through task manager.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

FYI - I'm using BayesFilter 1.4.2b
--
Regards,

Chris.

Created using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: