Some time around 08/24/2004 05:05:58, I think I heard Roelof Otten say:
> You were complaining about a bug in the sorting office and Maurice
> told you that it wasn't likely to be fixed, because in the current
> beta cycle the sorting office is being replaced by something new (and
> better when it's ready)

But doesn't a full replacement to a currently available feature include an "entire new
codebase"?  Then this proves my point that "point" upgrades are new products, not
maintenance upgrades for current ones, like every other software.

        -dZ.