On Thursday, August 26, 2004, 00:24, MAU wrote:

> I must admit I haven't paid much attention to VFs lately although I
> use quite a few of them. They are not "perfect", I know, that is why I
> have taking the habit of manually refreshing when selecting one of
> them.

As do, I, that's why I added:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0003349
Feature request: VFs updating themselves only when selected

(and https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0003350
after discussing this feature here, although it's not directly related)

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: