Hi Peter,

On Thursday, August 26, 2004 14:55 your local time, which was 13:55 my
local time, Peter Fjelsten [PF] wrote;

PF>  Lately (last couple of betas?) my filtering has stopped working for the
PF>  NFS. Automatic filters only work some of the time and I cannot
PF>  understand why. This is with an IMAP account filtering mainly on
PF>  senders.

PF>  If I re-filter manually, all mail is correctly filtered.

PF>  Confirmations?

Confirmed!

It randomly filters some and the other are moved after manually
triggering the filter. :-(
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 1
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.1b

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: