Hello Scott,

 On  Mon, 30 Aug 2004 at 16:55:58 [GMT -0500] (which was 23:55 where I live) you wrote:

SG> Hello Maxim,

SG> Monday, August 30, 2004, 2:56:45 PM, you wrote:

MM>> The Bat! 3.0 has taken the developers a year of work. If we

SG> Unlike others on this list, I will probably pay for the upgrade, but I
SG> want to let you know that:

SG> I don't/won't use IMAP.
SG> I'm not interested in the Chat feature.
SG> I really am not a fan of BayesIT!
SG> I don't care about MS Office, Exchange, or the MSI installer...

I totally agree with you.

SG> So, why will I upgrade?  Because I want to see TB! development
SG> continue.  However, I wanted to register my disatisfaction with the
SG> relatively small number of changes (to me) yielding a major version
SG> number change and thus a cost to me...

SG> Admittedly, I could use v 2.1x indefinitely, but that's not really the
SG> point is it?

SG> Please consider substantially reduced pricing for us long time users
SG> and recent upgraders.

Agree too, an option should be to have all those 'funny' functions in
plugins or '.DLL' that we would try and buy for a few money.

--
Regards,             Alain

                     The Bat! 3.0 Beta/1
                     Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.00 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: