Hello,
  I noticed with Version 3 that I don't see the deleted files action
  going on in the control center.   I can repeatedly hit the download
  email button and the same files will download over again...

  The strange part is when I check to see if I'm getting duplicates, I
  may get two or 3.  When I run maintenance, again 0-3 tops.  Yet it
  shows I'm downloading 30-70 repeat emails.

  The settings are to delete files on server.

  I too am getting sporadic misses on the filters.  I deleted the
  suggested files to rebuild the account filters.

--
Thanks,
 Dean

 Current beta is 3.00 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: