Steve & Mary King, [SMK] wrote:

> lso, I just downloaded Becky and Poco and will decide between them
> for a Bat replacement -- unless somebody can recommend a better
> email program.

I've been around the block and TB! still stands alone for POP. For
IMAP, it still stands alone for me. However, your mileage may vary.
If you're choosing to change and you've grown to like a lot of the
special features TB! offers, then there'll be heavy concessions to
make.

--
-= Allie =-
The Bat!™ v3.0 · Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 2)

..... I think not, said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.

 Current beta is 3.00 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: