On Thursday, September 2, 2004, 00:52, Allie Martin wrote:

> Agreed. Most who install the International Pack will wish to use 1
> or 2 of those languages. All should be unticked and the installer
> just selects the languages he wishes installed. Right now, going
> through each of the other unwanted languages and disabling their
> installation is tedious.

Disable the top level, then enable the few languages you want. That's
what I did, worked like a charm. Now, installing Microsoft Office
Proofing Tools, THAT is a nightmare. By some reason, you cannot do
likewise. There you have to disable each language by itself. And we're
talking about a lot of languages :-(

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: