Hello Kevin,

Thursday, September 2, 2004, 1:30:04 AM, you wrote:

KJMJ> Is there one of these for USD?  I know I can change the currency in
KJMJ> the URL, but that just converts the EUR to USD; it doeesn't really
KJMJ> apply the discount to the original USD price.

Why don't you pay in euro, then? I don't know if the same applies to you, but
over here in Belgium Visa does not charge anything for the conversion.

For exchange rates : http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html or
                     http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

                     As you can see there's a difference between both.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.0
MyMacros 1.11
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 0:49:41) on Uno AMD
Duron

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: