G'day tbbeta,

After installing v3, my filters are a bit of a mess.

Some work, some don't - a real pain. (None of them are very complex, so it's
weird.)

And most of them should be common filters rather than tied to either account,
so they need to be moved.

And thanks to this list, I've discovered the sub-filters.

As my filters are buggered, what's the easiest way to kill them all and start
from scratch? Is there a file I can delete? (Gets rid of any trace of the dud
ones that way...)

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)
Lottery:  A tax on people who are bad at maths.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: