G'day all,

Having what I think are weird problems with the NFS using sub-filters. Not
saying it's The Bat, it could be me.

[delete a couple of hours work]

OK, I've figured it out. I setup the sub-filters as below.

The Filter structure - in Common filters - is:

Incoming messages
   Other
     The Bat
         TBBETA - Juice
         TBUDL - Juice
         TBBETA
         TBUDL

Design aim:
Move MY posts to the TBBETA folder, mark read, park
Move MY posts to the TBUDL folder, mark read, park
Move TBBETA posts to the TBBETA folder
Move TBUDL posts to the TBBETA folder

What I did was:
Create "TBBETA - Juice" filter
Copy "TBBETA - Juice" filter, change parameters to be "TBUDL - Juice" filter
Create "TBBETA" filter
Copy "TBBETA" filter, change parameters to be "TBUDL" filter

It wouldn't work. The TBBETA filters did, but not the TBUDL filters.

How I got it to work? Deleted the "TBUDL" filters, and created then from scratch. No
problems.

<sigh>

Hopefully this will help someone else.

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)
"When you do the wrong thing, knowing it is wrong, you do so because you