Hello Michael Geyer,

06-Sep-2004 17:22, you wrote:

>> Using TB v3.0.0.6 (updated v2.12.00 to 3.0 to 3.0.0.6, that is no 2.13
>> betas in between) on an english Win XP Pro/SP2 here, no problems,
>> characters are as expected...  <  <<  >>  >

> Do you use German interface language or English? German language is ok
> here, English shows those mentioned numbers. It's on bt:

Everything english, including TB's interface. Sorry I forgot to mention
that.

[translations, we hates that - can't find a thing when we read english
forums & lists, my precioussss! *gg*]

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to
realize that you are in a hurry.