Hi all,

on Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:08:38 +0200GMT, I wrote:

PM> my mailbox quota was exceeded last night due to the heavy traffic during
PM> the last days, so I missed quite a number of messages. I set up MyGate
PM> to get the missing messages via Gmane, but I must have set something
PM> wrong, so that after the timeout limit TB! claimed "Couldn't connect to
PM> server". Now the Connection Centre stays open and the entry remains. The
PM> now active..." So the old bug is still around. :-(

Back home at my "big" computer I find that I cannot receive mails with
a newly created account. I used the same settings as those of an
existing account, and on retrieving mail the CC freezes with the log
exit TB!. (Haven't done so yet, as everything else continues to work.)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.0, on Win2K, 5, 0, build 2195, SP4,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

Winamp currently playing: Nico - My Funny Valentine