Crafted from The Desk on location in the Quality Lab.
Hello Keith,

This is really frustrating.  Right in the middle of working, all of
the messages reveal some version of the error below.

 -------------------
| Invalid HTML !
| Please forward this message to developers.
| Thanks.
| EAccessViolation Access violation at address 00403EEF in module 'thebat.exe'. Read
of address 021EF000
--------------------

I recognize this is being worked upon.  Yet, it still is *not* solved
and it really, really, really is a show stopper.  Even after shutting
down and starting up again, the same old problem.  What is confusing
is it did not exist in Version 3.00 only in the lastest post release
productions (betas???).

Should I roll back or is a solution to this problem pending?

Specs.
Running Windows XP
Using PoP3 Settings
Limited filtering.