On Thursday, September 9, 2004 @ 7:29:03 AM, Stuart Cuddy wrote:

[snips]

MicCullen>> I've discovered a few new things with my battle to get MAPI and bayes*
MicCullen>> subjects to be marked read.

Stuart> I copied you filters and made them the first two filters in my list.
Stuart> The only change I made was to point to my The Bat folder. Sent a
Stuart> message to the list with Bayes in the Subject line and it filtered to
Stuart> The Bat folder marked as read and flagged.

Stuart> Oh yes, one other change, I made the first one continue processing.

Further update - following the stuffing around with the 'not filtering much at
all' episode, I deleted the filter, and rebuilt it exactly the way it was
(which Stuart found worked, so I'm sure I didn't make it badly in the first
place).

Upon doing that, it now works. Perfectly.

I'm now not 100% confident that the filters in the NFS are always working
top-down 100% of the time, I admit.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I